We envision a neighborhood that represents a high quality of living and is considered a desirable place to live by residents and non-residents alike. We encourage and support an association of neighbors who voluntarily work together to increase property values and promote the spirit of respect, caring, community, family and friends.
Mission Statement of the CVHOA Board
Our mission is to enhance our quality of life by maintaining our common areas and upholding our Covenants, Declarations and By-Laws. As representatives of the homeowners, we will take an ethical and objective approach in representing their interests. We will seek out and support initiatives that strengthen resident bonds and will take actions necessary to maintain a safe, friendly & aesthetically pleasing place to live.
Guiding Principles for the CVHOA Board
- Employ established management practices and sound business principles to make “best judgement” decisions in respect to enhancing the value of our properties as a whole and managing the affairs of our subdivision.
- Take a fair and ethical approach to upholding the Declaration of Covenants, Conditions and Restrictions and the By-Laws.
- Be good stewards in the administration of Association Funds. Conduct business with transparency, make available statements of receivables and expenses on a periodic basis. Make sound decisions keeping in mind the financial needs and obligations of the Association.
- Treat all issue and residents with respect. Work in a professional and objective manner to resolve issues. Practice solution based communication and communicate resolutions in a clear and timely manner. Keep in mind the interests of the association as a whole.
- Actively seek out initiatives that will strengthen neighborly bonds and promote a safe, harmonious and friendly atmosphere where neighbors treat each other with respect and work cooperatively towards the common goal of bettering our subdivision.
- Preserve and enhance property values by maintaining all common areas and entrances.